Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bottega Veneta is made of awesome sauce.








So it has been a while since I have blogged on anything fashion related, and I have never blogged on the like in this medium. But i was bored and unfortunately wasting time when I have plenty of important things to do. When I do not have a fashion magazine handy which I love, I like to spend time on style.com looking at all the runway shows of my favorite designers and I even like to give the ones that I am not familiar with a chance as well. It has been a while since I have done this as I have contented myself with reading blogs here and reading my fashion magazines. but today at random I chose to look as Bottega Veneta for their fall 2009 RTW (ready-to-wear) show.

I was amazed and happy. here are a few of the lovely frocks that I saw.

I love the way the models have the 1930's and 1940's hairstyles and the gowns and dresses themselves have a vintage feel in a very modern context. I love it! I cant wait to look at more shows to see what I find. I wonder if I can find real vintage like this or even styles of this nature in stores that I could actually afford.

2 comments: