Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let's Face it, nobody is reading this.



If anyone reads this I would be very surprised. Well, I am hoping to get in the swing of things again though. I will write for me. I actually am hoping to take more pics of me and clothing and I will post those again. As soon as I get my camera back from my man. Also, it is a little difficult to post with no interweb at home, and I am too cheap right now. Sigh.

Perhaps some time soon I will have something interesting to say and some interesting pics to say it with. Until then I think I will add some recent pictures. I have been disallussioned with my wardrobe of late. I think I need some new clothes and or makeup. The first pic is of my baby and my cat (or our cat) Oya. Sorry that they are blurry. But he has my camera. And the second is of me. Note the way the light hits the disappointed look on my face. Try not to note the way that it hits the blemish on my chin though. i think that this face can aptly describe my day today. Although it was taken a month ago. Sigh. and alas, that is all I have to say. I hope to see you all soon, and remember me to the little women.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this! and don't worry I haven't any readers either. I just do this for , well, something to do. It helps me avoid my chores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! thanks, I am glad you read doll! I read yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete