Saturday, January 23, 2010

A smile! The first on record in a while!

Ok, so it is hard for me to smile in pictures I take of myself. I am not sure why. Maybe it is because I just feel like an ass smiling at nothing. It is easier when Jeremy is behind the camera so I actually have someone to smile at. So when I try to it just really becomes a grimace.

What I do like about this pic is the sweater in that I bought with some of my Christmas money. Such a good price and it came with the scarf (I love Target). It was like $6.89 or one of those strange prices. And it is grey. Which is a color that I do not normally wear, as it makes me think of sloppy sweats and jogging suits, which unless you are working out, are just glorified pajamas. But some how even though it has the rounded neck, I think that the snazzy scarf dresses it up quite a bit.

Scarves are also something that I have recently worn alot more of. People keep mentioning that they like the look on me (even people that i dont know very well). I never thought that I was much of a scarf person, but maybe I am after all and it is not just a guise to hide my rapidly aging neck, which I didnt worry about until recently when a friend of mine and I were having a discussion about necks. Well maybe mine has a few good years left. but i should moisturize more. The days of wine and roses and mistreating my skin without too many consequences, are behind me. Oh well. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment